If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
TiVo is a brand that needs no introduction, having built a long standing reputation as the alternative to cable companies’ awful set top boxes. TiVo is as good as it gets when it comes to navigating the maze that is broadcast television, and now it just got even better. For the first time, TiVo has released a box that offers not just its beloved UI and DVR service, but also integrated voice control including Alexa compatibility. It’s called the TiVo BOLT VOX 500 GB DVR & Streaming Media Player and it’s available right now on Amazon so grab one while you can.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- TiVo’s new Voice Remote lets you instantly search across your live TV, DVR recordings and streaming content to quickly and easily find what you’re looking for.
- This unified entertainment system replaces your cable box and works with your existing cable subscription (requires Cable Card).
- Your favorite streaming apps are fully Integrated: no more switching inputs, remotes or devices. Access Netflix, Prime, HBO go, Hulu, Pandora and more from one, integrated experience.
- Fully 4K/Ultra High-Definition compatible right out of the box, so you can soak up all that crisp color, clarity and detail.
- TiVo service subscription is required. Options include a monthly service plan at 14.99/mo. and a 1-Year commitment, and an Annual service plan at 149.99/year.
- Record 4 shows at once and up to 75 hours of HD.
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.