You know how sometimes you get your hands on a new gadget and you have so much fun playing with it that you just keep going even though it has long since outlasted its utility? Well that’s me and the Bosch Compact Blaze Laser Distance Measure right now. This awesome tool is basically the tape measure of the future. Instead of having to roll out a tape measure and try to wrangle it as it flops around, it uses lasers to measure the distance to any object. It’s only $40 and it’s totally worth it.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- ACCURACY: Features long-range measuring with extreme accuracy and measures distances up to 65-feet to within 1/8-inch. Measures in meters, feet/inches, or inches only.
- EASY TO USE: Simple, one-button operation – press button once to begin measuring. The GLM 20 is compact and small enough to fit in any pocket.
- LIVE MEASURING: Provides default real-time measurement that adjusts as you move closer and farther from target, just like a tape measure.
- DISPLAY: Features a backlit display that allows measurements to be easily read, even in dark areas.
- PRECISION: The GLM 20’s Bosch laser technology allows users to be more productive with greater jobsite accuracy and precision.
- Class IIa laser product, <1mW power output
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.