The Eufy RoboVac 11 has been a best-seller on Amazon for longer than we can remember, but now there’s an upgraded version and it just dropped to its lowest price yet. The Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is better that Eufy’s earlier model in every way except for one: it’s more expensive. It’s worth every penny of that $270 price tag, but if you buy one right now you’ll only pay $214.98. It’s a definite sellout risk at this price, so grab one while you still can.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Worry-Free Cleaning: Set Boundary Strips to focus your cleaning, and the slim (2.85”) vacuum uses 1500Pa* to clean only the areas you want.
- BoostIQ™ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- A Quiet Clean: Vacuums for up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction at a volume no louder than an operating microwave.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it’s always ready to clean.
- What You Get: RoboVac 30, 13 ft Boundary Strip, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide, and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.