Amazon is running a great Lightning deal right now on the Potensic Mini Drone A20 RC Nano Quadcopter, which retails for $26 but has dropped to just $18.99 for a few hours. But don’t worry if you miss the sale at $18.99, because we’re here to help. Just use the coupon code at checkout and you’ll pay $19.99 instead of full retail. This is a very fun little drone with great features like Altitude Hold Mode and one-touch takeoff and landing, so definitely grab one before this sale ends.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Altitude Hold Mode: When you release the throttle stick and the mini drone will be locked at a certain height, which makes controlling the drone much easier. Super suitable for beginners, kids and hobby users.
- Speed Adjustment: You can choose a speed according to your operation proficiency.
- One key taking off and landing: The quadcopter is equipped with one key taking off and landing, which makes the drone easier to fly and better to control for any level of players.
- Headless Mode: Once activated, the pilot is able to fly the drone to any location without the need to worry about which direction the drone is facing.
- What you can get: 1 x best drone, 1 x transmitter, 1 x USB charging cable, 1 x manual, 4 x small blades.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.