Apple’s AirPods weren’t the first true wireless earbuds, but they’re 100% responsible for the wave of similar products that has swept the market since their release in 2016. Truth be told, however, they’re not even that great. They’re among the best cord-free headphones in the world when it comes to sound quality, and they offer impressive battery live as well. The problem is the design — the smooth plastic tips never keep a seal in your ear canal, so all that great bass leaks out. The Jabra Elite 65t Alexa Enabled True Wireless Earbuds solve that problem with a more compact design and silicone tips, and they’re on sale at a $40 discount right now on Amazon.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Superior sound with Dual microphone technology in each earbud and true wireless stability to reduce call and music dropouts
- Personalize your music with customizable equalizer profiles
- Up to 5 hours battery, 15 hours with charging case
- 2-year dust and water resistance warranty (registration via Jabra sound+ app required)
- One-touch access to Amazon Alexa, Siri, and Google now
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.