Look, people are gross and everything around us is gross. It’s just a fact of life. You constantly touch all sorts of vile bacteria and other nastiness that’s on the surfaces all around you. Then what do you do? That’s right, you use your iPhone or Android phone 300 times a day and get that filth all over your phone. Instead of smearing it across your face each and every time you make a phone call, check out the PhoneSoap 3 UV Cell Phone Sanitizer. The product got its start on Shark Tank and it’s now on its third generation. It works very well and kills 99.99% of bacteria on your phone in just a few minutes, and it’s available in a bunch of different colors on Amazon.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK AND DISCOVERY CHANNEL. PhoneSoap’s revolutionary bacteria-zapping technology was featured on ABC’s Shark Tank and tested and proven on the Discovery Channel.
- KILLS 99.99% OF BACTERIA WITH UV LIGHT. Our patented design is the only device that can completely sanitize your entire phone. Sitting on a UV transparent plate, and surrounded by scientifically proven germicidal UVC light and a reflective interior, PhoneSoap kills 99.99% of all bacteria on your phone.
- STAY HEALTHY. Our phones gather all the bacteria we touch throughout the day where they breed and grow. Our phones are petri dishes in our pockets, the third had we never wash! Stay healthy by keeping your devices clean with PhoneSoap
- FITS AND CHARGES ANY PHONE. PhoneSoap 3 fits all phones, including the larger phones such as the iPhone 8 Plus. It also has two charging ports on the back of the device, a USB and USB-C. You already charge your phone every night, now you can charge and sanitize at the same time. With PhoneSoap 3 you can charge a second device, such as a smart watch, at the same time.
- CLEAN WHATEVER FITS. While we have built PhoneSoap 3 around sanitizing phones, you can sanitize whatever fits inside. From pacifiers, smart watches and headphones to credit cards and keys.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.