OK, so the BAGAIL Double Layer Inverted Umbrella definitely takes a little while to get used to. Once you spend some time with it though, you might never go back to your old normal umbrellas. This is a complete reinvention of the umbrella, which a novel design that closes in the opposite direction when you fold up your umbrella. That means it doesn’t drip on you when you close it after you get in your car, and it doesn’t drip on the floor when you get to your destination. You’ve got to check it out.
Here are some bullet points from the product page:
- ANTI-ULTRAVIOLET – UPF>50+ Sunscreen fabric production, Double layer protection, Light transmittance is “0”.
- Hands&Drip free:Great for phone user and mothers, Cross the C-shape handle over your arm, made you hands free for holding a baby, bag or mobile if needed.Creative investing design, inside-out design prevents water from dripping, keeping floors and cars dry.
- INVERTED DESIGN – The surface of the umbrella cloth wet will cleverly folded. So it won’t get wet when you get in or out of the car.
- Durable Windproof:The double layer inverted umbrella made of pongee cloth, durable black electric ribs and double layer ribs make the cars umbrella more sturdy, enhance its windproof effect
- Easy To Storage: It can stand up on its own, ideal for when you have nowhere to prop your umbrella up against. It will also keep the wet part of the umbrella inside once you’ve closed it, so things don’t get dripped on when you put it away after coming indoors
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.