Have you seen the new Surface Hub 2 that Microsoft is going to release next year? It’s probably one of the coolest things we’ve seen in a long time — check it out:
As cool as it is though, it’s going to cost a fortune. The first-generation model cost as much as $22,000! I have no interest in paying thousands of dollars for a glorified touchscreen, but I would definitely pay a few hundred dollars for one. That’s why I like the Touchjet WAVE Virtual Touchscreen TV System so much. It converts any television up to 65 inches into a huge touchscreen, and it’s way more responsive than you think it would be. Definitely check it out.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Please refer to the user manual for setup instructions. If there are issues, please contact Touchjet Customer Service at for assistance.
- Virtual Touchscreen – Touchjet WAVE adds a virtual touchscreen onto flat screen TVs and display monitors up to 65″ (smart TV is not required).
- Simple Connection – Simply attach the WAVE to the top of your TV and plug the WAVE into your TV via HDMI.
- Giant Tablet – The WAVE is preloaded with the Android OS, Wi-Fi and it comes preloaded with apps so that you can start enjoying right out of the box.
- Work View / Class Time – Flip through your presentation directly on the big screen just like John King on cnn.
- Streaming – Stream your favorite shows and movies on Netflix or your favorite streaming app without having to connect to other devices.
- Support – Please download the Touchjet App onto your smart device (iOS and Android) for step-by-step instructions.
- Connect, Collaborate, and Share – With WAVE, bring presentation and education apps, and connect individual tablets to the big touchscreen. An affordable alternative to IWB and giant tablets.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.