To be honest, if you’re in the market for a new wireless keyboard there’s really only one model you should even consider going with. It’s called the Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard, and it’s a total game-changer. You probably caught the keyword in the name — it’s “solar,” and it means you’ll never have to charge your keyboard or swap out dead batteries. Anytime the keyboard is in a lit room, it’s charging, regardless of what type of light is in the room. Yup, that means it doesn’t need sunlight to charge. The Windows and Mac models are both discounted right now on Amazon, and you should definitely check one out.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Solar-powered keyboard: No battery hassles – any light source keeps your keyboard charged for at least three months in total darkness
- Only 1/3-inch thick: Ultra-thin design adds sleek style to your workspace
- Feel-good typing: Logitech-only concave key cap design for faster, quieter, more comfortable typing
- Powerful 2.4 GHz wireless: Enjoy a reliable connection using a tiny Logitech Unifying receiver that stays in your computer
- System Requirements-Windows XP, Windows Vista , Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, macOS. Light source from sunlight and/or indoor lighting
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.