Apple was very late to the game when it came to adding wireless charging support to its iPhone lineup. Now that it’s here though, Apple users can’t imagine ever going back to the old days of fiddling with power cords. Wireless charging is so much more convenient, and wireless charging pads cost next to nothing these days — here’s a popular wireless charging pad that supports fast charging for just $9. But what about the millions and millions of people out there who have older iPhone models? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Check out the Antye Wireless Charging Receiver Case on Amazon. It costs just $16 or $17 depending on which iPhone model you use, and it’s nice and thin so it doesn’t add much bulk.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- 【Wireless Charging Enabling Case】Built-in newest Qi wireless charging receiver module chip delivers wireless charging capabilities to your iPhone, wireless charging your phone like iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X.
- 【Matte Finish Slim Phone Back Cover】Made of durable hard plastic with matte finish helps prevent fingerprints, dusts… Precise cutouts gives full access to all ports.
- 【Flexible Connector】Makes it easy to sync and charge in the old fashioned way as well, No need to remove case!
- 【Universal Qi Compliant】A wireless charging pad (Not Included) is required to charge your iPhone wirelessly; Works seamlessly with any Qi-standard wireless charger dock.
- 【What You Get】1 × ANTYE Qi Wireless Receiver Case, 100% No-hassle 12-month REPLACEMENT warranty and friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.