Samsung’s hot new Galaxy Note 9 was finally released this past Friday and it instantly became the best Android phone on the market. It uses almost the same design as last year’s Galaxy Note 8 though, which means that it’s covered with glass on both the front and the back. It would be a shame to cover that gorgeous design with a big, bulky case. At the same time, going caseless definitely isn’t an option with all that glass. Check out the Ghostek Covert Crystal Clear Silicone Gel for Galaxy Note 9, which is discounted right now on Amazon from its MSRP of $15. It’s a clear case so you won’t obscure Samsung’s sleek phone, but it has a nice unique design and extra protection to prevent cracks.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- State of the Art Armored Construction | Advanced Shockproof, Impact & Drop Protection
- Slim Thermoplastic (TPU) Bumper Frame | Durable Polycarbonate (PC) Clear Back
- Raised Silicone Gel Corners – Shock Cushions | Lifted Bezel for Extra Screen Protection
- 2x Military Grade Standard Drop Tested | Unique Non Slip Diamond Grip | Supports Wireless Charging | Fingerprint & Face ID IRIS Compatible
- S-Pen Stylus, Buttons, Ports & Controls Are Easily Accessible | Limited Lifetime Exchange Warranty Included
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.