Honestly, I had no idea how incredibly annoying the sound of a clicking mouse is until I rid myself of it. Now, when I’m in my office, all I can hear it the clicking sound of all the other mice around me. It’s awful. It’s the kind of thing you get used to because it’s everywhere, but once you’ve found the holy grail that is the Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Mouse, you realize just how horrible that clicking sound is. This mouse is completely silent — and I do mean SILENT — and I can’t recommend it strongly enough. In fact, at its current discounted price, I’m ordering a bunch of them right now as early Christmas gifts for my coworkers. Yes, they’re really a gift for myself, but they won’t know that.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Ultra-quiet mouse with 90% reduced click sound and same click feel eliminates noise and distractions for you and others around you. AA batteries required (best with Polaroid AA batteries)
- Mouse automatically connects to your computer via a tiny wireless Receiver that Plugs into your computer’s USB port
- Reliable, long range wireless mouse works up to 33 feet away from your computer (Actual wireless range may vary based on use, settings, and environmental conditions)
- Two year battery life and auto sleep help you go longer between battery changes (battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions)
- Advanced optical tracking gives you smooth, precise movements and precise cursor control on almost any surface
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.