Regular readers know that the BGR Deals team’s favorite media streaming devices are the 4K Fire TV and Fir TV Stick, but they also know that there’s one accessory we practically demand everyone gets in order to ensure they best possible streaming experience. It’s called the UGREEN Ethernet Adapter for Fire TV Stick and Fire TV, and it typically sells for $17 on Amazon. Today, however, it’s only $13.99! This simple little adapter lets you connect your streaming dongle to Ethernet instead of Wi-Fi, guaranteeing that you always have the fastest possible data speeds. If you don’t already have one, you should rectify the situation immediately and save some money while you’re at it.
Of course most people don’t have Ethernet ports in their homes, so just snag a powerline internet adapter kit, which instantly turns any regular old wall outlet into a gigabit Ethernet port.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Stable Network: Enables your Micro USB TV sticks, Chromecast Ultra / 2 / 1 / Audio, Google Home Mini, Raspbbery Pi Zero etc., to ethernet for faster and more stable internet access, put an end to weak WiFi signal 【NOTE: 1. Works for TV Sticks supporting ethernet through micro usb port showed in the 2nd photo 2.Do NOT support fire stick gen 1(FCCID: 2ABDU-0509), Roku Stick/Express, Fire HD 10 or any other tablet or cellphone; 3.Do not fit for VPN】
- Faster Internet Connection: RJ45 provide a speed of full 10/100 Mbps ethernet performance and the Micro USB 2.0 at 480Mbps for faster and more reliable Internet access
- Practical Ethernet Adapter: Best solution for congested wifi, poor wireless signal, no wireless router at home, old wireless router only supporting 802.11b, poor network performance of Chromecast and other tv sticks
- Plug & Play: Driver-free, don’t need to install any driver program for the ethernet adapter, simply plug and play; You just plug it in, then it works. No channel issues, no frequency issues, no interference issues, no security type issues
- 3.3ft USB Power Cable & Micro USB Cable: No worry about your ethernet adapter cable is not long enough and is hung in the air making your ethernet connecting be loose by gravity(NOTE: DO NOT include wall charger or Ethernet Cable)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.