The last time we covered the Facever 2 in 1 Qi Wireless Charging Pad for the iPhone and Apple Watch, it sold out very quickly. Of course, why wouldn’t it? Apple is about to launch a multi-device wireless charging pad called AirPower, and it’s going to cost a whopping $150. Meanwhile, this dual charging pad only costs $35. We expect ship dates to start slipping pretty soon after this post publishes now that we’ve let the cat out of the bag and revealed that it’s back in stock, so order one quickly if you want to receive it anytime soon.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- 2in1 Charger: Can charge your Apple watch and iPhone X, iPhone 8 /8 Plus, or other qi-enabled devices at the same time
- Compatible with: Apple watch series 3/series 2(Note: can not suit for Apple watch series 1), iPhone X, iPhone 8 /8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8 /S8 Plus /S7 /S7 edge /S6 edge+ /Note 8 /Note 5, Nexus 5/6/7, and other qi-enabled devices
- Portable: Portable charging station, just left down your enabled qi wireless charging devices, and it will start charged.
- Support fast charge: can experience fast charge Apple 7.5W and Samsung 10W function, with connect QC2.0 and QC3.0 chargers attached QC standard protocol(Metal attachments or credit cards will interfere with charging.)
- Safety: Certified by CE, FCC & RoHS, ensure your complete safety and reliability
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.