If you have a serious dent and paint damage in your car door, you have no choice but to take a trip to the auto body shop. But if someone opens their car door into yours or something and all you have is a tiny ding, you can save some serious cash. Check out the Yoohe Pops-a-Dent Bridge Dent Puller Kit on Amazon. It uses the same type of technology a body shop uses to repair minor dents and dings. The difference is the Pops-a-Dent will cost you $17 and a trip to the shop will cost you $200 or even more.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- WIDE APPLICATION – The mini hot melt glue gun with glue sticks is not only for car dent removal,but also can be used in DIY home repair .
- INSPIRED DESIGN – Bridge dent puller with 5 pcs glue tabs is not only for car dent removal,but also can be used in hail damage and car door ding paintless repair.
- TIME SAVING – No need wait for the car dent repair in repair shop, most of the dent removal can be finished in half hour.
- ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY – No chemicals or other toxic material are used in this process, paintless dent repair can insure 100% protect the original paint.
- MUCH CHEAPER THAN BODY SHOP REPAIRS – There is no high paint material & labor costs associated with a conventional repair, so it will save 90% at least by PDR tools making dent removal.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.