If you have a serious dent and paint damage in your car door, you have no choice but to take a trip to the auto body shop. But if someone opens their car door into yours or something and all you have is a tiny ding, you can save some serious cash. Check out the Yoohe Pops-a-Dent Bridge Dent Puller Kit on Amazon. It uses the same type of technology a body shop uses to repair minor dents and dings. The difference is the Pops-a-Dent will cost you $17 and a trip to the shop will cost you $200 or even more.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- WIDE APPLICATION – The mini hot melt glue gun with glue sticks is not only for car dent removal,but also can be used in DIY home repair .
- INSPIRED DESIGN – Bridge dent puller with 5 pcs glue tabs is not only for car dent removal,but also can be used in hail damage and car door ding paintless repair.
- TIME SAVING – No need wait for the car dent repair in repair shop, most of the dent removal can be finished in half hour.
- ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY – No chemicals or other toxic material are used in this process, paintless dent repair can insure 100% protect the original paint.
- MUCH CHEAPER THAN BODY SHOP REPAIRS – There is no high paint material & labor costs associated with a conventional repair, so it will save 90% at least by PDR tools making dent removal.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.