Wake up lights from big brands can cost as much as $140 or more, but to be honest they’re completely worth it. Think about it logically for a moment. What sounds like it’ll put you in a better place to take on the day, a bunch of abrasive noise blaring from a smartphone or a gentle simulation of a sunrise accompanied by natural sounds? Yeah, it seems pretty obvious. Of course, just because they’re worth $140 doesn’t mean you should pay that much if you have the opportunity to save some cash. The hOmeLabs Sunrise Alarm Clock is almost as good as high-end Philips models, but it only costs $19.99 right now on Amazon. Definitely give it a try.
Here are some notes from the product page:
- WAKE UP NATURALLY with SUNLIGHT – hOmeLabs Sunrise Alarm Clock features warm White LED light that automatically turns on 30 minutes before alarm, and gradually brightens until alarm time is reached. Also features Sleep Timer with Sunset simulation to gradually dim the room, making it a great bedroom nightlight for toddlers and kids (NOTE: Alarm and Sleep Timer use White light ONLY to mimic nature. Alarm Bell and Sleep Moon icons display ABOVE digital time to indicate when features are in use)
- SNOOZE BUTTON for HEAVY SLEEPERS – Press Snooze Button on Clock Top to pause Alarm and turn Light and Sound OFF for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, Alarm Light and Sound will automatically turn back on (IMPORTANT: Touching any OTHER button will turn Alarm OFF completely, so make sure you hit Snooze ONLY). Wake-up light is bright even at dimmest setting: If you are light-sensitive, place the alarm across the room or delay your wake-up time by a few minutes so the light doesn’t wake you too early
- VIBRANT and DECORATIVE LED COLOR OPTIONS – Modern compact alarm clock doubles as table or bedside lamp during regular time, with 5 additional colored light options in green, red, blue, purple or yellow. For changing multi color display, press Lightbulb on Clock Top until first non-white color shows, and let run. For single color display, press Lightbulb until first color non-white color shows, then touch Plus button on Clock Face to scroll through and set your color of choice
- 12-HOUR AND 24-HOUR DIGITAL TIME DISPLAY – Set your current time and alarm time to 12 or 24 hour display using the Clock Face touchscreen (touch Gear icon to set current time, and Bell icon to set alarm time). 12-hour time will display AM or PM on Clock Face (24-hour time will not). The blinking colon between hours and minutes indicates time has been set. Digital Numbers display features 3 brightness settings, and can be adjusted by pressing the Sparkle icon on right side of Clock Top
- With NATURE SOUNDS and FM RADIO FUNCTION – Press Music Note button on Clock Top until sound plays, then touch Plus button on Clock Face to scroll through numbered Alarm sound options (birds, lullaby and ocean waves are our favorites :) Once Alarm Sound is selected and playing, adjust Alarm Volume up or down using buttons on Clock Top, then press Music Note button again to save (for FM Radio, press Radio button on Clock Top and touch Plus to set station)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.