Every time we use a new Dyson stick vacuum, we wonder how the company will ever manage to top it. Then a new model comes out and what do you know? Dyson tops it. The Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum is the latest example of Dyson somehow managing to outdo itself. The new V10 is lighter, better designed, and more powerful than anything Dyson has released before. It’s also miles beyond any other vacuum brand on the planet, but it comes with quite a hefty price tag. If you move quickly though, you can snag one on Amazon for $101 off its normal price.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- The most powerful suction of any cord-free vacuum. Tested to ASTM F558, against cord-free stick market.
- Up to 60 minutes’ run time when using a non-motorized tool.
- Lightweight and versatile, to clean right through the home. Instant-release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning. Requires charging for 3.5 hours minimum before first use.
- Torque drive cleaner head – our most powerful yet. Up to 20 minutes of fade-free power (in Suction mode II). Drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep-down dirt.
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V10 and engineered to pick up ground-in dirt and fine dust from hard floors and carpets.
- Quickly transforms to a handheld vacuum, to clean all around your home and car.
- Hygienic ‘point and shoot’ bin emptying. Bin volume 0.2 gallons.
- 2-year warranty on parts & labor, activated automatically.
- Designed to deep clean homes with pets. The fully-sealed filtration system traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns – expelling cleaner air.
Amazon is also offering a $60 discount on the slightly less expensive Motorhead version, dropping the price to just $449.00.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.