There are plenty of devices out there that will let you add Alexa controls to your TV, but none are quite as affordable as the BroadLink New RM Mini3 IR Control Hub. This nifty device basically acts as a bridge between your smartphone and Alexa, and any devices within sight that use infrared remote controls. That includes any and all TVs of course, as well as devices like Blu-ray players and even window AC units.
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- 【Voice Control】Use your voice to control your TV, “Alexa, turn on the TV”, “Alexa, change the channel to Fox” and so on.
- 【APP Control】Automatic codes update from cloud, automatic device matching without learning, iOS/Android app control from anywhere.(Note:Download the new BroadLink Intelligent Home Center (IHC) App. The previous version of the App does not work with Alexa. Search for “intelligent home center” in the Apple App store or Google Play store.)
- 【Compatible Devices】Replace all your remotes with your smart phone, support 80,000+ IR controlled devices such as TV, Set-up Box, Air condition, DVD, audio and etc.
- 【Scheduled Time】You can customize for your family, create activities and scene on the phone, and enjoy the peace-of-mind.
- 【Tech Support & Warranty】 Video Guide on YouTube or our official website(www.ibroadlink.com). Or get our Tech Support directly via email (email@example.com). One year Warranty, Please contact us if you have any problems with the product and we are happy to configure a return for a full refund.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.