You keep buying cheap $20 or $25 umbrellas at stores around your home or office, and they keep breaking anytime you get caught in a bad storm. So they what do you do? You go ahead and buy another one. Instead of continuing this ridiculous cycle, try picking up a Repel Windproof Travel Umbrella with Teflon Coating instead. It’s the best-selling umbrella on Amazon for several reasons, not the least of which is the fact that it can withstand even the strongest winds you might encounter. At $23 it’s an absolute steal, but a $2 coupon you can clip on the page drops it to just $20.95.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- AUTOMATIC, COMPACT, AND LIGHTWEIGHT – Auto open/close function allows for easy one-handed operation. Measuring just 11.5″ long and weighing less than 1lb the folding handheld umbrella is extremely packable in purses, briefcases, backpacks, luggage and more
- WIND-DEFYING 9-RIB CONSTRUCTION – Most small or mini umbrellas are made of 6 or 8 aluminum ribs but Repel is fortified with 9 resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs that flex slightly to withstand powerful gusts without turning inside out
- SUPERIOR WATER-REPELLENCY – Put the technology of Teflon to work for you. Waterproof, weatherproof and instantly dry, the foldable and durable Repel Travel Umbrella defends against the elements like nothing else
- QUALITY WORKMANSHIP – Designed with a three-fold chrome plated black metal shaft, and strong metal frame to allow for greater stability in high winds. The ergonomic, slip-proof, and rubberized grip handle with wrist strap allow for easy carrying. A protective travel sleeve is included. Perfect for men, women, teens and kids
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE – You are protected for life from the rain, sleet and snow, through our lifetime replacement guarantee program. If anything at all goes wrong with your umbrella, we will send you a replacement with no charge or return required
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.