Wi-Fi smart plugs are great for controlling all of your “dumb” gadgets like lamps and fans, but there’s a whole different class of devices that you can add smarts to. The Meross MSS620 WiFi Smart Outdoor Outlet is waterproof so you can use it anywhere, and it adds two individually controllable smart outlets. So, for example, you can turn on the string lights in your backyard with a simple voice command to Alexa!
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Voice Control: You can control your devices hands free, just make a voice commands to turn on/off the connected devices. This plug-in heavy duty outlet compatible with the Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and IFTTT. Samsung SmartThings and NEST compatibility will be supported soon.
- Wireless Remote Control: Turn electronics on/off from anywhere on your smart phone with the Meross app (iOS & Android). It’s like having a universal remote in your pocket. You can check to see the status of connected devices from anywhere any time.
- Ideal for Outdoor Use: The 2 Grounded Outlets smart Wi-Fi outdoor plug with IP44 waterproof housing(don’t immerse). Ideal outdoor use for garden, patio, washing machine, Christmas tree, landscape lighting, fountains, Lamps, electrical outlets, pumps and other indoor and outdoor plug-in appliances, etc.
- Life on Schedule: You can also set automatic daily timers or create on/off schedules so that your devices can turn on and off on their own. You will never forget to turn off the electric appliance, you’ll see a dramatic decrease in your electrical bill almost immediately.
- Excellent Quality And Service Guarantee: 90-250V, 50/60Hz, 10A, FCC Certified. Any question in the process of installation and use, don’t hesitate contact us. Notice: We will use the new product appearance from May, and all the functions are all along with the previous.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.