If you’re an Apple fan and you buy only one accessory this year, it should absolutely be the UGREEN Portable Charger With Wireless Charging for Apple Watch. With a single compact device, you can power up your iPhone or your Apple Watch while you’re on the go. In fact, you can charge both devices at the same time. Apple makes fantastic phones and even better smartwatches, but battery life has never been the company’s strong suit. Make sure you’re prepared so you don’t run out of juice on those busy days!
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Built-in Magnetic Charging Module for All Apple Watch: With built-in integrated magnetic charging module and USB port, it is ideal for all 38mm & 42mm Apple Watch models?Apple Watch Series 1/2, Apple Watch Sport, Apple Watch Nike+, Apple Watch Hermès, Apple Watch Edition and iPhone, smartphones, cameras, PSP gamer etc.
- Certified Quality and Safety: Apple MFi Certified(PPID: 219693-0018) magnetic charging module offers a original charging speed-about 2.5 hours; UGREEN’s multi-protect safety system ensures complete protection such as flame resistant material,over-current, over-voltage and short-circuit.
- Simultaneously Charge Apple Watch and Phone: this 2200mAh power bank can simultaneously charge an Apple Watch and an iPhone 1 time; Charges an Apple Watch from 10% battery life to 100% 3-4 times.
- Ideal Charging Companion for Home Office and Travel: It is with super compact design (L13.9 x W3.95 x H1.6cm), saving your space on the desk and easily being slipped into your travel bag.
- What You Get: 15 months manufacturer warranty and life-time service support; Apple MFi Certified Wireless Charger Power Bank for Apple Watch and phone x1; 50cm Micro USB Charging Cable x1; (NOTE1: You should press the silver power switch before charging your cellphone NOTE 2：It should be used under 78.8℉， otherwise the power bank will charge your devices slowly to extend the service life)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.