Bed pillows have become a very popular topic of conversation for the BGR Deals team lately. Our readers are apparently all beginning to realize what an impact something as simple as a good pillow can have on the quality of sleep one gets. Higher-quality sleep obviously translates to more energy during the day, so the effects ripple throughout your entire life. A good pillow doesn’t have to be expensive, and our new favorite pillow is a perfect example. For just $39.99 you can get a 2-pack of Sable Goose Down Alternative Bed Pillows, which makes them just $20 a piece. But if you use the coupon code BGRSA37Q at checkout, you’ll slash the price to $35.99 for a 2-pack. They’re perfect for stomach sleepers, side sleepers, or anyone who wants a bit more give than you get from shredded memory foam pillows.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Customizable Height Adjusts to You: Removable stuffing allows you to shape the size of the pillow to suit your fancy. Contains up to one fourth more filling than similar pillows so you get more to distribute and customize your bedding. Registered With The FDA As A Class 1 Medical Device.
- Decorative & Breathable Cotton Cover: Wave patterned case with navy blue hem is made of 100% cotton and is aesthetically pleasant
- Soft & Supportive for Comfort: Achieves a balance between fluffiness and firmness with specially treated rayon, whispering “Sweet Dreams” to you
- Respect Your Sensitivity: Both filling and cover are treated with hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial properties for users’ health
- No Hassle with Easy Care: Accommodates time and energy saving needs with ability to be machine washed and tumble dried
Looking for an adjustable shredded memory foam pillow instead? The same company makes a great one that’s on sale right now on Amazon for $26 right now with the coupon code BGRSATP4.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.