Jet Black is probably the sleekest and sexiest color option Apple ever created — and it was available for exactly one year. Apple introduced it on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus as a way to help encourage upgrades since it was reusing the same phone design for a third consecutive year. It worked wonderfully and the Jet Black finish was impossible to find in stock for about 6 months, but then Apple got rid of the color option when it switched to glass on the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X. If you want to get Jet Black back, the closest you’ll come is the Totallee Ultra-Thin iPhone Case in Jet Black. It’s available for the iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, or the iPhone 8, and it only costs $20 for any model.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- ULTRA THIN. Only 0.02 inches. No bulk. The ultimate thin iPhone case if you are looking for elegant protection without adding bulk to your pocket or purse. This iPhone case is slim, lightweight and one of the thinnest cases you can find
- JET BLACK. This ultra thin case has a shiny jet black finish that looks just like the original jet black iPhone. The case is not see-through and covers the full backside
- THIN BUT PROTECTIVE. These thin iPhone cases add extra grip and wrap all around your phone. It features a raised camera ring for extra protection when you put it down. This case will protect from scratches, bumps and scuffs. This case works perfectly with qi wireless charging
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. Something happen to your case? Totallee will send you a free replacement. Don’t love your case? They’ll issue a full refund. Just contact totallee directly to take advantage of the best 2 YEAR WARRANTY around
- CUSTOMERS SAY: “With this case on my phone, I barely notice it is there” “Best case ever”
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.