The first time I saw Microsoft demo its upcoming new Surface Hub 2, I was blown away. I mean seriously, just look at this thing!
Of course, then I quickly remembered the first-generation Surface Hub, which was also pretty cool but cost between $9,000 and $22,000. Yeah, it’s definitely cool, but it’s not THAT cool. If you want similar functionality for a few hundred dollars instead of waiting for the Surface Hub 2 to launch next year for at least a few thousand dollars, check out the Touchjet WAVE Virtual Touchscreen TV System. It attaches to any TV up to 65 inches and instantly transforms it into a giant touchscreen!
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Please refer to the user manual for setup instructions. If there are issues, please contact Touchjet Customer Service at for assistance.
- Virtual Touchscreen – Touchjet WAVE adds a virtual touchscreen onto flat screen TVs and display monitors up to 65″ (smart TV is not required).
- Simple Connection – Simply attach the WAVE to the top of your TV and plug the WAVE into your TV via HDMI.
- Giant Tablet – The WAVE is preloaded with the Android OS, Wi-Fi and it comes preloaded with apps so that you can start enjoying right out of the box.
- Work View / Class Time – Flip through your presentation directly on the big screen just like John King on cnn.
- Streaming – Stream your favorite shows and movies on Netflix or your favorite streaming app without having to connect to other devices.
- Support – Please download the Touchjet App onto your smart device (iOS and Android) for step-by-step instructions.
- Connect, Collaborate, and Share – With WAVE, bring presentation and education apps, and connect individual tablets to the big touchscreen. An affordable alternative to IWB and giant tablets.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.