The first time I saw Microsoft demo its upcoming new Surface Hub 2, I was blown away. I mean seriously, just look at this thing!
Of course, then I quickly remembered the first-generation Surface Hub, which was also pretty cool but cost between $9,000 and $22,000. Yeah, it’s definitely cool, but it’s not THAT cool. If you want similar functionality for a few hundred dollars instead of waiting for the Surface Hub 2 to launch next year for at least a few thousand dollars, check out the Touchjet WAVE Virtual Touchscreen TV System. It attaches to any TV up to 65 inches and instantly transforms it into a giant touchscreen!
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Please refer to the user manual for setup instructions. If there are issues, please contact Touchjet Customer Service at for assistance.
- Virtual Touchscreen – Touchjet WAVE adds a virtual touchscreen onto flat screen TVs and display monitors up to 65″ (smart TV is not required).
- Simple Connection – Simply attach the WAVE to the top of your TV and plug the WAVE into your TV via HDMI.
- Giant Tablet – The WAVE is preloaded with the Android OS, Wi-Fi and it comes preloaded with apps so that you can start enjoying right out of the box.
- Work View / Class Time – Flip through your presentation directly on the big screen just like John King on cnn.
- Streaming – Stream your favorite shows and movies on Netflix or your favorite streaming app without having to connect to other devices.
- Support – Please download the Touchjet App onto your smart device (iOS and Android) for step-by-step instructions.
- Connect, Collaborate, and Share – With WAVE, bring presentation and education apps, and connect individual tablets to the big touchscreen. An affordable alternative to IWB and giant tablets.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.