Honestly, I can’t even remember what life was like before I got my iPhone X and started using wireless charging. It might’ve taken Apple forever to finally support this nifty tech, but charging is so much more convenient now that iPhones are equipped with Qi compatible wireless charging. Of course, you don’t need to cough up hundreds of dollars for an upgrade if you want to add wireless charging to your current iPhone model. Just pick up an Antye Wireless Charging Receiver Case on Amazon. There are versions available for the iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6/6s Plus, and iPhone 6/6s, and they only cost $16 or $17 depending on which model you have.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- 【Wireless Charging Enabling Case】Built-in newest Qi wireless charging receiver module chip delivers wireless charging capabilities to your iPhone 7 Plus, wireless charging your phone like iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X
- 【Matte Finish Slim Phone Back Cover】Durable plastic with matte coated finish helps prevent fingerprints, dusts… Precise cutouts gives full access to all ports
- 【Flexible Lightning Connector】Makes it easy to sync and charge in the old fashioned way as well, No need to remove case
- 【Universal Qi Compliant】A wireless charging pad (Not Included) is required to charge your iPhone wirelessly; Works seamlessly with any Qi-standard wireless charger dock
- 【What You Get】1 × ANTYE Qi Wireless Receiver Case, 100% No-hassle 12-month REPLACEMENT warranty and friendly customer service
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.