It’s certainly possible to own an Apple Watch without also owning a Pantheon Portable Wireless Apple Watch Charger, but we strongly advise against it. This tiny little gadget the size of a keychain has a built-in magnetic charging disc that charges your Watch just like the charger it came with in the box. It also has a 700 mAh battery, so you can charge your Apple Watch on the go. Apple’s first wearable is awesome but it doesn’t have the best battery life, so this gadget is a must-have for any Apple Watch owner. It’s also so much easier to carry than that mile-long charger that came with your Watch.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- WIRELESS CHARGING: The built in 700 mAh lithium ion battery will charge the Series 1 Apple Watch 3 times and the Series 2 Apple Watch twice.
- PORTABLE: This is the perfect solution to Apple Watch users who are traveling. Rather than taking your long magnetic charger or oversized dock with you, simply bring your lightweight and portable Pantheon keychain charger. Hook it to your backpack or carry it in your bag or pocket.
- APPLE CERTIFIED: This product has been been certified by Apple to meet all of their stringent quality and safety requirements. Do not risk damaging your watch with cheap alternatives
- STYLISH: High quality design and finish but lightweight and easy to carry around.
- PANTHEON WIRELESS 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Should you have any issues with your keychain charger in the first 18 months, Pantheon Wireless will provide you with a 100% money back guarantee or replace your product.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.