Ladies and gentlemen, you’re about to take a big step closer to realizing your dream of controlling everything around you with Alexa. Behold, the GE JES1097SMSS Smart Countertop Microwave Oven. It has all sorts of modern microwave technologies built in like GE’s awesome scan-to-cook tech, but it also has something even better: Alexa! Just say something like “Alexa, microwave for five minutes” and your food will be piping hot in no time. $140 is more than reasonable for this hot new microwave, but it just got its first ever discount so you can snag one for $119.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- Wi-Fi connect – Works with Alexa. Speak directly to Alexa to achieve the ultimate in kitchen convenience to cook, defrost or reheat
- Scan-to-cook technology takes the guesswork out of frozen food instructions. Cook with the right settings with the GE appliances kitchen app. Just scan the barcode and the microwave is correctly programed to the right power level and cooking time, making your food turn out just as the manufacturer intended
- Seven pre-programmed sensor menu beverage, dinner plate, pizza, popcorn, potato, reheat and vegetable
- Stainless Steel exterior, 11 ½” h x 19” w x 14 ½” d (h x w x d) inch, .9 cubic feet capacity, cavity 13.7X 8.7X 12.4Inch(h x w x d), turn table 10.5 in(diameter). depth with door open 90 degrees, 25 5/8”. approximate shipping weight, 30Lbs, net weight 28Lbs
- 900 watts with 10 power settings, clock and kitchen timer
- Electronic touch led digital display, easy-to-read control panel, interior led light, glass turntable
You can also get it bundled with an Echo Dot for $155.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes..