Earlier this week, Apple’s insanely popular AirPods truly wireless earbuds went on sale at a discount for the first time ever on Amazon. We told you at the time that they would undoubtedly sell out pretty quickly at that price, and we were correct. What we didn’t know at the time, however, was how quickly they would be back in stock at that discounted price! The Apple MMEF2AM/A AirPods Wireless Bluetooth Headset is back in stock on Thursday morning, and it’s back down to its sale price of $144.99. This marks a continuation of the first ever AirPods sale on Amazon, and it’s the best price we’ve ever seen for Apple’s cord-free earbuds. As was the case earlier this week, these are definitely going to sell out quickly, so you’ll have to hustle if you want a pair. So… what are you waiting for!?
Here’s some key info from the product page:
- Just take them out and they’re ready to use with all your devices, put them in your ears and they connect instantly
- Double-tap either AirPod to activate Siri, without taking your iPhone out of your pocket
- 5 hours of listening time on a single charge thanks to the W1 chip
- Made to keep up with you, thanks to a charging case that holds multiple additional charges for more than 24 hours of listening time
- Need a quick charge? Just 15 minutes in the case gives you 3 hours of listening time
- AirPods provide rich, high-quality AAC audio. And when you want to be heard, dual beamforming microphones filter out background noise when you make calls or talk to Siri
- AirPods connect automatically with all your Apple devices. They’re simultaneously connected to your iPhone and Apple Watch, and sound switches instantly between the devices. Want to listen to your Mac or iPad? Just choose AirPods on those devices.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.