You’ve been lusting after that Empire Red KitchenAid mixer for years, but the thought of parting with $400 for a mixer always seemed crazy. Well, it is crazy, but that’s what Amazon is here for. The KitchenAid KL26M1XER Professional 6-Qt. Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer is Amazon’s deal of the day on Tuesday, and its price has been slashed to just $219 in three different colors. And yes, Empire Red is one of the three colors that are available right now. What are you waiting for!?
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center, with more than 15 optional attachments (Not included with the product).
- 6-Qt. stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle offers enough capacity to mix dough for 13 dozen cookies.
- 67-Point Planetary mixing action means 67 touch points per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient Incorporation.
- The bowl-lift design provides sturdy bowl support for stability when mixing heavy ingredients or large batches.
- Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe.
- Includes powerknead spiral dough hook, flat beater, and stainless steel wire whip.
- NOTE: Refer User Guide on Technical Specification before use
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.