There are about a million different uses for motion-activated LED lights, from automatically lighting up closets and cabinets when you open the doors, to illuminating the stairs at night as you walk down them. Not all of these stick-anywhere lights are created equal though, but don’t worry because we’ve done all the hard work for you. Check out the URPOWER Motion Sensor LED Lights, which are the best ones we’ve found and have been awarded an “Amazon’s Choice” designation. You can stick them anywhere you want, and they’ll spring to life anytime they sense motion. Then they shut off automatically within 30 seconds of the motion ending. Also of note, the LED bulbs inside will last for 10,000 hours so you’ll never have to worry about replacing them.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT:Automatically powers off after 15-30 seconds of inactivity, lighting your path as you cross and shutting off soon after.
- BATTERY POWERED:Powered by 3 x AAA batteries per motion sensor (batteries not included)Note：Batteries that are qualified through the national testing authority are recommended.
- SURROUNDING AWARENESS:Includes dusk to dawn sensor and motion activation.Automatically turn on when motion is detected within a 7-10 ft. range.
- SUPER-BRIGHT LED BULBS: Lumens: 20, last up to 10,000 hours;Simple to install, no hard-wiring,come with super-strong 3M double-sided adhesive pad.
- INSTALLATION:Simply use the super-strong 3M double-sided adhesive pads or stick to any metal surface with the built-in magnet,Works great indoor and outdoor, especially as a night light for stairs, steps, hallways, dark closets & cabinets.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.