If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
You might think all air fryers are created equal, but you couldn’t be more wrong. While it’s true that they all serve the same basic purpose — fry up crispy food without all the oil that clogs your arteries — there are some models that are a cut above the rest. Our favorite right now is definitely the Oster Dura Ceramic Air Fryer, which is basically the Instant Pot of air fryers. It has great features such as tilt motion and radiated heat conduction to air-fry your food perfectly and evenly, but it’s also like an Instant Pot in that it’s a multi-use cooking device that can air fry, bake, sauté, grill, and roast. It might be the only kitchen gadget you need, and it’s available right now on Amazon.
Here are more highlights from the product page:
- This Oster air fryer air-fries to the perfect crispiness for the taste and texture of fried food, using only a tablespoon or less of oil for a healthier alternative
- Hot air fryer has a titanium-infused coating that cooks food 30% faster and is 8 times more durable than regular nonstick coatings; it’s also PTFE- and PFOA-free, and easy to clean
- Dual cooking method uses a tilt motion, fan assisted convection, and radiated heat conduction- heating elements above and below the bowl-to expose food to circulating heat, and cook it evenly
- LCD screen lets you set cooking time and temperature; unit shuts off automatically when food is done
- Large, 3 liter capacity lets you cook more at a time
- Includes roasting rack, measuring Spoon, cool-touch handle, and recipe book
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.