If you’ve been living with spotty Wi-Fi coverage in your home because you think you have to shell out hundreds of dollars for a mesh wireless system in order to do anything about it, we have good news: that’s not the case at all. Regardless of the wireless router you currently use, there’s a device that can help. It’s called the TP-Link AC1900 Desktop Wi-Fi Range Extender w/Touchscreen Interface and it adds about 10,000 sq ft of W-Fi coverage to your existing wireless network. It takes just a few minutes to set up and anyone can do it, so you have no excuse for living with bad Wi-Fi. In fact, right now it’s on sale at a $109 discount, so you REALLY don’t have any excuses!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Set up and adjust your Wi-Fi settings using the intuitive touchscreen
- Expand and improve your Wi-Fi range up to 10,000 square feet with High-Powered 700mW amplifiers
- Simultaneous gaming and 4K HD streaming with dual band speeds up to 1900Mbps
- Provides fast, reliable connections to multiple users with 1GHz dual-core processor
- Connects smart TVs and game consoles directly to Wi-Fi using Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Find the best spot to set up with the Smart Signal Indicator
- Works with any wireless router or access point
- Industry-leading 2-year warranty and 24/7 technical support
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.