If you’ve been living with spotty Wi-Fi coverage in your home because you think you have to shell out hundreds of dollars for a mesh wireless system in order to do anything about it, we have good news: that’s not the case at all. Regardless of the wireless router you currently use, there’s a device that can help. It’s called the TP-Link AC1900 Desktop Wi-Fi Range Extender w/Touchscreen Interface and it adds about 10,000 sq ft of W-Fi coverage to your existing wireless network. It takes just a few minutes to set up and anyone can do it, so you have no excuse for living with bad Wi-Fi. In fact, right now it’s on sale at a $109 discount, so you REALLY don’t have any excuses!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Set up and adjust your Wi-Fi settings using the intuitive touchscreen
- Expand and improve your Wi-Fi range up to 10,000 square feet with High-Powered 700mW amplifiers
- Simultaneous gaming and 4K HD streaming with dual band speeds up to 1900Mbps
- Provides fast, reliable connections to multiple users with 1GHz dual-core processor
- Connects smart TVs and game consoles directly to Wi-Fi using Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Find the best spot to set up with the Smart Signal Indicator
- Works with any wireless router or access point
- Industry-leading 2-year warranty and 24/7 technical support
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.