If you’ve never heard of the POWERUP DART Aerobatic Smartphone Controlled Paper Airplane before, welcome to Christmas in July. Seriously, this is definitely one of the most fun gadgets on the planet. This is a freshly updated second-generation version of the DART, and the name says it all. It’s a motorized paper airplane you can control with your smartphone, and it can do all kinds of great tricks with ease. It’s so much more fun than any quadcopter drone you’ve ever come across and it only costs $40 on Amazon.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Bring your favorite “blast from the past” to the present when you turn your paper airplane into a Remote-controlled flying machine!
- Powerup paper airplane conversion kit features a crash-resistant design and will give your paper plane a massive 180 ft (55M) range – truly a gravity-defying experience.
- Equipped with Bluetooth Smart technology, you can control your plane with your smartphone through the power up app (iOS/Android compatible, check powerup website for more details)
- Simple controls are fun for all ages: tilt smartphone/tablet from right to left to maneuver and use the throttle lever on the app to Ascend and descend
- Features battery level, charging status and range indicators plus an air traffic control attribute. New features! for easy on-boarding – boost – Nitro for extra power, in app flight Academy, free template downloads, gesture control and game-pad controls
- Contents: POWERUP DART Bluetooth Smart module, 2x p-1 dreamer template (Blue or red paper), 2x p-1 dreamer aerobatic template, gear kit (front wheels + rear skid with stabilizer bar), 1x Spare propeller, micro USB charging, quick start guide
- 365 day limited Warranty!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.