When it comes to wireless charging accessories, you typically have two options. You can get an inexpensive wireless charger that only features slow 5W charging, or you can get an expensive charger that supports fast wireless charging. Well, today is one of those rare days when you can have your cake and eat it, too. The SUVIUS Fast Charge Wireless Charger is a well-reviewed wireless charging pad that supports fast wireless charging up to 9W. That’s almost the max that Android phones support (10W) and it’s even more than the fastest charging speeds supported by iPhones (7.5W). If you hurry, you can snag this charge for just $6.98 in either black or white. That’s the lowest price we’ve ever seen on a fast wireless charging pad, and it’s a definite sell-out risk.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Works with all Qi-enabled devices, including the Android Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 Edge and Note 8 or the Apple iPhone 8, 8 Plus and X; charging can be limited when also using certain cases (depending on thickness/material).
- FASTER WIRELESS CHARGING: Pair the inductive charger with an AC adapter and get 2x faster wireless charging with Qi-compatible smartphones; standard power output is 5W, and an adapter allows up to 9W
- SLIM AND STYLISH: Our small, compact chargers are ultra thin to consume less space and feature a strong aluminum finish for a modern look ideal for any home or office
- SAFE AND SECURE: Anti slip grips keep it in position on your table, desk or other surface; the charger also has inherent voltage and temperature control for safety
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: A SUVIUS ultra thin charger station comes with a micro USB cable, user’s manual and short feedback card for our team; units are available in black aluminum, silver aluminum, red aluminum and rose gold aluminum, as well as glowing silver and black models & measure 3.93 x 0.33 inches
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.