There is absolutely no question that the Dyson Cyclone V10 Motorhead Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner is the best cordless vacuum cleaner Dyson has ever made. It improved upon earlier vacuums in the series in every way, providing up to 60 minutes of run time per charge, and offering stronger suction than any cordless Dyson that has come before it. In fact, tests have shown that the Dyson Cyclone V10 has stronger suction than any other cordless vacuum on the planet. It’s worth every penny at its full retail price, but Amazon has a sale going on the V10 Motorhead that slashes $50 off the vacuum’s price tag. This is a deal you definitely don’t want to miss out on.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- The most powerful suction of any cord-free vacuum. Tested to ASTM F558, against cord-free stick market.
- Up to 60 minutes’ run time when using a non-motorized tool.
- Lightweight and versatile, to clean right through the home. Instant-release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning. Requires charging for 3.5 hours minimum before first use.
- Direct drive cleaner head – our most powerful yet. Up to 20 minutes of fade-free power (in Suction mode II). Drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep-down dirt.
- The fully-sealed filtration system traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns – expelling cleaner air.
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V10 and engineered to pick up ground-in dirt and fine dust from hard floors and carpets.
- Quickly transforms to a handheld vacuum, to clean all around your home and car.
- Hygienic ‘point and shoot’ bin emptying. Bin volume 0.14 gallons.
- 2-year warranty on parts & labor, activated automatically.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.