Have you ever seen a belt without a buckle? Neither had I until I came across the FreeBelts Buckle-Free Comfortable Elastic Belt. It might seem bizarre at first but it’s actually pretty brilliant. Instead of having the two ends join and fasten with a buckle, they each attach to your front belt loops. This way it holds up your pants just as well as a regular belt, but you don’t have to buckle and unbuckle anything when you remove your pants. You also don’t have a big bulge under your shirt, which is something all the ladies out there will undoubtedly appreciate. Prices range from $20 to $26 depending on size, which is more than reasonable.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- MAKES LIFE EASIER: Never fiddle with the buckle. Snap on once and forget you’re wearing a belt all day. Hassle-free dressing, time-saver for bathroom breaks!
- INCREDIBLY COMFORTABLE: The elastic strap breathes with you. No buckle pressing into your stomach. No need to adjust when you sit down, even after a big meal. Always keeps your pants in place.
- SLIM, MINIMAL LOOK: Eliminates the bulky buckle bulge and awkward flap on the side. Very low-profile. Beautifully simple.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY: Custom-made, highest quality elastic weave for great support. Individual handmade craftsmanship. You’ll be impressed!
- GREAT FOR EVERYONE: For men and women of ALL SIZES. For school, work, all jobs and activities. For anyone who wants to stop hassling with buckles. For people with special needs and seniors.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.