One of the coolest things about the Logitech Harmony Hub is the fact that it lets you control all of your devices with Alexa commands. It retails for about $80 though, and not everyone wants to cough up that much cash. A less expensive option is the BroadLink Mini3 IR Control Hub. It’s just like the Harmony Hub in that you can control your TV, sound system, or anything else using a free app on your smartphone or Alexa voice commands, but it only costs $26 right now on Amazon.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- 【Voice Control】Use your voice to control your TV, “Alexa, turn on the TV”, “Alexa, change the channel to Fox” and so on.
- 【APP Control】Automatic codes update from cloud, automatic device matching without learning, iOS/Android app control from anywhere.(Note:Download the new BroadLink Intelligent Home Center (IHC) App. The previous version of the App does not work with Alexa. Search for “intelligent home center” in the Apple App store or Google Play store.)
- 【Compatible Devices】Replace all your remotes with your smart phone, support 80,000+ IR controlled devices such as TV, Set-up Box, Air condition, DVD, audio and etc.
- 【Scheduled Time】You can customize for your family, create activities and scene on the phone, and enjoy the peace-of-mind.
- 【Tech Support & Warranty】 Video Guide on YouTube or our official website(www.ibroadlink.com). Or get our Tech Support directly via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). One year Warranty, Please contact us if you have any problems with the product and we are happy to configure a return for a full refund.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.