Cord cutting is a huge trend right now but not everyone is ready to part ways with traditional pay TV. There’s nothing wrong with that of course, but that doesn’t mean you have to deal with your cable or satellite TV provider’s crappy set top box. Instead, you should really do yourself a favor and check out the TiVo BOLT VOX 500 GB DVR & Streaming Media Player. It includes all the features that your cable company’s box has, but it packs them into a gorgeous interface. It also has great features like streaming media support and voice control, and it can record up to four shows at once.
Here are some more highlights from the product page:
- TiVo’s new Voice Remote lets you instantly search across your live TV, DVR recordings and streaming content to quickly and easily find what you’re looking for.
- This unified entertainment system replaces your cable box and works with your existing cable subscription (requires Cable Card).
- Your favorite streaming apps are fully Integrated: no more switching inputs, remotes or devices. Access Netflix, Prime, HBO go, Hulu, Pandora and more from one, integrated experience.
- Fully 4K/Ultra High-Definition compatible right out of the box, so you can soak up all that crisp color, clarity and detail.
- TiVo service subscription is required. Options include a monthly service plan at 14.99/mo. and a 1-Year commitment, and an Annual service plan at 149.99/year.
- Record 4 shows at once and up to 75 hours of HD.
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.