There are some deals you would have to be crazy not to take advantage of, and this is one of them. Amazon is running a deal of the day on Saturday that drops the JUMP&GO 16,000mAh Portable Car Jump Starter to its lowest price ever, and this is a device that should be in every car. Whether you have an old beat-up car that’s 15 years old or a brand new luxury car, things happen and batteries die. When they do, you’re stranded unless you can find someone to jump start your car. Most people don’t even carry jumper cables anymore, so the odds of you actually being able to find someone are slim. Even if you have AAA or roadside assistance from your car company, you’re stuck sitting there — without heat or AC — unless the tow truck gets there. OR… you could connect this portable jump starter to your battery and be up and running again in 60 seconds.
Here’s some key info from the product page:
- ✔️ 【STURDY & POWERFUL】 – With total capacity of 16,000mAh, jump start your vehicle (up to gasoline (LPG) 8,000CC / diesel 4,000CC) with 600A peak current and patented smart cable. Safety assured with FCC, CE, RoHS, KC certifications.
- ✔️ 【PATENTED SAFETY CABLE】 – Built-in safety circuit that only works when connected to car battery (Patented). Red LED light turns on when polarity is reversed. Anti-spark / Anti-overheating / Reverse-polarity protection
- ✔️ 【SAFEST BATTERY USED】 – Safe and long-lasting lithium iron phosphate battery, meeting International battery standards (Certification Standards IEC62133/KC62133)
- ✔️ 【OTHER FEATURES】 – Two 5v USB connectors, 12v cigar jack output terminal. Can be used as portable power bank. Strong flashlight included for night use.
- ✔️ Remaining battery power can be checked with side LED lamp. / Weight : 1.8 lb (810g) / Size : 7.4 x 5.2 x 1.5 in (188 x 134 x 37mm)
If you’re looking for an even cheaper option that has less capacity but will still get the job done, check out this one:
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.