I paid more than $500 for my Apple Watch and I can’t even squeeze two days of battery life out of it. That’s why it’s so crazy that the Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami lasts more than 30 days on a single charge. It’s a very popular smartwatch on Amazon that works with both Android devices and iPhones, and has all the great features you want like built-in GPS and heart rate monitoring. It retails for just $100, but it’s discounted right now on Amazon so you can get one for just $80. It’s not the lowest price we’ve seen, but it’s within $15 of the all-time low and it’s still a fantastic deal.
Check out some more details from the product page:
- Look as Good as You Feel: With a range of colors and options, the Bip is designed to be worn as an extension of your personal style. Weighing only 1.1oz (32g), and with a bright, transflective always-on 1.28″ display, the Bip can be worn all day
- Go the Distance: Use the Amazfit Bip for up to 30 days on a single 2.5-hour charge.
- Don’t Miss a Beat: Optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS allow you to accurately track in real-time your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and quality of sleep. Special sport modes (running, treadmill, cycling and walking) give you even more detailed insights into your most frequent activities.
- Be in the Know: The perfect companion to keep you organized and productive all day long. Receive one-way notifications for emails, SMS messages, and incoming phone calls (prompting you to take action on your smartphone), as well as alerts for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, weather forecasts, and other mobile apps
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Buy with confidence. Amazfit offers a 30-day refund policy, and 12-month new replacement warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.