A nightlight is a necessity, but most people just go to their local drug store to buy cheapo plug-in nightlights. This is a bad idea for a few different reasons, but the biggest one is the fact that these nightlights stay on anytime your room is dark, so they disrupt your sleep. If you want something much better, check out the Vansky Motion Activated Bed Light. It’s a flexible LED light strip with a motion detector attached, and you stick it under your bed. That way it turns on automatically anytime you step out of bed in the middle of the night, and then it turns back off when you go back to sleep.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- ☑ Smart Nightlight — Warm soft glow of bed light will turn on to guide you safely across the room in the dark, no disturbing glare to wake others. Power Saving; Only light up when it picks up your movement, auto shut-off after leaving, further improve power efficiency and save energy.
- ☑ Motion Activated — Built-in human body passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor light with automatic shut-off timer. Automatic Turn on and Shut off by human induction in the dark environment. Inductive range: 3.6m (11.8feet), 100°.
- ☑ Adjustable Time — Motion sensor Auto shut-off timer can be set from 30 seconds to 10 minutes. Continue Triggerand System to keep the light on and automatic turn off within 30 secs- 10min after leaving.
- ☑ Multi Purpose — Safely guide you through the dark. Can be installed in anywhere you need extra light. Not only act as under bed lamp, but also covers a wide range of home applications like stairway, cabinet, cupboard, sofa, furniture etc.
- ☑ Quality Assurance — Highlighting-brightness 45 LEDs Last Up to 100,000 LED Lighting Hours. What you get; Vansky Motion Sensor Light, Activated sensor, Power adapter, Extension cable ,User manual, Together with 45 Days Money Back, One Year Guarantee and Friendly, Easy-to-reach Support.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.