OK seriously, drop whatever you’re doing right now, regardless of how important you think it is, because this is way more important. You know those laser projector keyboards that are awesome in theory but they’re a little too tough to type on? Well the ODiN Virtual Laser Projection Trackpad is the world’s first laser projector mouse, and it’s awesome. It looks just as cool as those crazy laser keyboards but it’s a trackpad so you don’t have to try to hit any tiny targets like you do with a keyboard. It’s so much more responsive than you think it would be, and the cool factor is completely off the charts.
Here are some more details from the Amazon page:
- Award-winning motion-sensing projection mouse launched on Kickstarter and Indiegogo
- Turn any flat surface into a trackpad with multipoint controls that support a range of gestures
- Lightweight and compact – weight of less than 40g makes it easy to carry around
- Compatible with PCs, laptops, and tablets with a USB port
- Innovative design makes it a cool gadget to show off to give to friends or family
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.