If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Whether you’re an occasional wine drinker or a longtime wine lover with a massive collection, we guarantee the Cork Pops Legacy Wine Opener will be the greatest wine accessory you ever come across. Remember how revolutionary the Rabbit wine bottle opener was when if first came out? Yeah, this is about 20 times cooler. There’s a foil cutter at the bottom that you just spin around the top of your bottle to snip the foil in a fraction of a second. Then there’s a needle portion that you stick through the cork. Tap the button at the top of the opener for a moment, and it shoots tasteless, odorless nitrous oxide gas into the bottle to force out the cork! Twist the opener to pop the cork off the needle, and you’re done! The opener comes with one cartridge and it lasts a long time, then you can buy refill cartridges right here.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Fastest easiest way to open a wine bottle
- Perfect for old delicate corks
- Does not accept taste or bouquet
- Great for those with mobility issues
If you want one that’s not quite as cool but still gets the job done without the need for refills, this wine opener uses the same concept but with air that you pump instead of CO2.
- 1 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 2 AccuMed Face Mask (Headband), Cup Style Mask, (20 Count)
- 3 PURELL NATURALS Advanced Hand Sanitizer Gel, with Skin Conditioners and Essential Oils, 12 fl o…
- 4 Dash Smart Shelf | Auto-replenishment scale for home and business | Medium
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.