Once upon a time, all a car charger had to to was charge your cell phone. Well those days are long gone because technology has come a very long way since then. The Roav 30W Car Charger by Anker features two USB ports and support for the latest Quick Charge tech, but the fun starts when you forget about charging features. This cool device has a feature that monitors your car battery and notifies you if it’s going to die soon, and it also has built-in ambient LED lighting with colors you can change using the connected app. Finally, it has a fantastic feature that automatically marks your location in the app when your connection with the car charger is broken, so it remembers exactly where you park! It’s a tremendous value at its full retail price of $30, but it’s on sale right now on Amazon for just $19.99.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- HIGH-SPEED CHARGING: Advanced technology intelligently provides simultaneous, high speed charging to driver and passenger.(Does not support Adaptive Fast Charging for Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+.)
- BUILT-IN CAR LOCATOR: The Roav app records your car’s location the instant Bluetooth connection is lost and guides you back. Forgot where you parked? Roav didn’t.
- CAR BATTERY MONITOR: Every time you start your engine the Roav app will log your car’s battery performance. Keep a record and see how your battery is doing at a glance.
- SPECTRUM LIGHTS: Instantly adjust the tone and hue of 16, 000 LEDs via the Roav app to accentuate your car’s interior or set the mood of your drive.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: Roav SmartCharge SPECTRUM. Happy Card, Welcome Guide, 18-month worry-free warranty, and our friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.