The ultra-thin design of Apple’s newest MacBook Pro is absolutely stunning, but let me ask Apple fans a question: would you rather have the MacBook Pro as it is now, or a MacBook Pro that’s a teeny, tiny bit thicker with all the old ports back? Yeah, that’s what we thought. Sadly, Apple taketh away and we highly doubt it will ever giveth those ports back. Luckily if you do want an SD card slot on your laptop, the Vanja USB-C SD/Micro SD Card Reader only costs $9 on Amazon.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- The standard USB 2.0 plug (type A) and micro USB plug (type B) and USB C plug (Type C) combination, making this card reader compatible with all USB C device and tablets and Android smartphones that support OTG function. (NOTICE: The card reader is not compatible with iPhone or iPad)
- USB 2.0 SD/micro SD card reader for data transmission, manage all your data from/to/on devices and across multiple platforms(Create, copy, edit, move, delete, rename, Open in, and many more).
- Connect to any mobile device that support USB On-The-Go (USB OTG). Playback videos/music directly from external memory without occupying space on Device.
- Powers via USB C/Micro USB/USB port, no additional power supply needed.Easy to take, use and install, no additional software installation required.
- Package contents: VANJA SD/TF Card Reader(not include SD/Micro SD cards). All products sold by Vanja have hassle-free 18-month warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.