Wireless charging isn’t new or novel at this point, but it’s definitely the most convenient feature Apple has added to its iPhone lineup in years. Seriously, I can’t even remember the last time I plugged a cable into the bottom of my iPhone. Of course, just because you didn’t cough up the case to upgrade to an iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone 8 doesn’t mean you have to be left out of the fun. Antye makes slim wireless charging cases for the iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6/6S Plus, and iPhone 6/6s, and they cost just $16 or $17 depending on which model you need.
- 【Wireless Charging Enabling Case】Built-in newest Qi wireless charging receiver module chip delivers wireless charging capabilities to your iPhone, wireless charging your phone like iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X
- 【Matte Finish Slim Phone Back Cover】Durable plastic with matte coated finish helps prevent fingerprints, dusts… Precise cutouts gives full access to all ports
- 【Flexible Lightning Connector】Makes it easy to sync and charge in the old fashioned way as well, No need to remove case
- 【Universal Qi Compliant】A wireless charging pad (Not Included) is required to charge your iPhone wirelessly; Works seamlessly with any Qi-standard wireless charger dock
- 【What You Get】1 × ANTYE Qi Wireless Receiver Case, 100% No-hassle 12-month REPLACEMENT warranty and friendly customer service
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited and prices are subject to change without notice. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.