There’s nothing worse than being in the middle of an intense workout at the gym and having the battery in your headphones die on you. OK fine, there are plenty of things worse than that, but it’s still really annoying. Having your headphones die anywhere is a pain in the butt, not just at the gym, and now there’s a way you can make sure it never happens to you again. The Mpow USB Charging Case for Bluetooth Headphones is a snazzy pouch that protects your Bluetooth buds when you’re not using them. It also packs a built-in 800 mAh battery so you can charge your headphones many times over before the battery in the case needs to be recharged itself. Use the coupon code D4MFIU79 at checkout and you’ll pay just $9.99.
Here’s some key info from the Amazon page:
- Perfect Charging & Carrying Solutions for Bluetooth Headphones: Built-in 800mAh power bank that can fully charge a wireless headphone for 5-10 times based on different battery capacity of headphones, no more worry about the running out of battery in outdoors.
- DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT: With Storage space for foldable mid/ small size headphones or other gadgets within 4.49 x 4.49 x 0.87 in. Weighs only 3.63 oz in total, much lighter than those regular power banks.
- SHOCKPROOF SHELL: Improved nylon hard shell provides all-round protection for wireless headphones and extend their lifespan.
- PORTABLE & ZIPPER DESIGN: Come with a handy lanyard and a leak proof zipper, you can put your headphones and other losable gadgets together in order.
- MPOW CERTIFICATE: Top-Brand Bluetooth accessories, except for the over-ear headphones, this charging case is compatible with all styles of Bluetooth earbuds, and Mpow Bluetooth earbuds such as Mpow Cheetah, Swift, Enchanter, etc.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
To learn more about our sponsored deals and sponsored posts opportunities, please email email@example.com
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.