GoPro makes fantastic action cameras, but they’re also very expensive considering they’re devices that are only likely to be used a few times each year. Instead of dumping hundreds of dollars on an action camera, check out the Campark ACT74 Action Camera. It records high-quality video at resolutions up to 4K and it’s gotten more than 1,600 5-star reviews on Amazon. This great camera also ships with an extra battery and more than a dozen accessories, including a waterproof case — all for just $53!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- ◀Super 4K Recording +Sony sensor▶Campark 4k Sports Action Camera records video footage in 4K/30fps and takes photo at 16M. Campark Action cameras help you capture and share your world in a fantastic resolution.
- ◀2 Inch HD Screen + 170°Ultra wide angle lens▶This Action Cam with 2 Inch HD Screen and 170 degree lens, you won’t miss out on any background details and the support of 32GB on an Micro SD card will let you store all your photos and videos right on the camera.
- ◀WIFI Remote Control▶Action cameras compatible with iOS and Android system.The sports camera allows you control camera via the phone in real time, What is more, instantly send pics and videos via email or share them on social media easily.
- ◀Waterproof up to 30m(98Feet) depth▶The waterproof case design for underwater world.Waterproof up to 30 meters.Ideal for water sports like swimming, drifting, surfing etc.
- ◀Dual Recharger Batteries + Mounting Accessories Kits▶Increased Long Battery Life up to 180 minutes (Dual Rechargeable Lithium Batteries) shooting time.Come along with tons of free accessories. multifunctional accessories enable you to mount your camera to helmet, bicycles, wrist, etc…( Carrying Case NOT Included )
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.