The Philips Hue LightStrip Plus is one of the coolest products the company makes. But at $90, it’s also a tough pill to swallow for a lot of people. Want something just as cool that costs half as much? Check out the SYLVANIA SMART+ ZigBee Full Color Indoor Flex Strip Starter Kit. It works with popular smart home systems like SmartThings, and it also works with Alexa and Google Assistant. Definitely check it out.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- A compatible ZigBee hub is required to control this lightstrip. Pair your smart lights to a compatible ZigBee hub such as SmartThings, Wink, or Amazon Echo Plus.
- Choose from over 16 million available colors and adjustable white color temperature ranging from 2700K-6500K. Create a colorful light scene, dim the lights, or shut them on and off right from your smartphone.
- Integrate voice control by pairing an Amazon Echo or Google Home device to your compatible ZigBee hub. Enjoy the benefits of hands free lighting control by asking to turn the lights on and off, dim, change the color, and more.
- Ideal for decorative lighting behind TV’s, bookcases, under cabinets, bars, and more.
- Starter kit includes three 2-foot flexible lightstrips, controller, and power supply. Expand your Indoor Flexible Lightstrips up to 20 feet by adding additional lightstrips, sold separately.
- The OSRAM LIGHTIFY Gateway is not required when using a different compatible ZigBee hub. ZigBee smart lights will not pair directly to voice control devices such as an Amazon Echo Dot or Google Home.
- Please be advised of our new name and packaging design. The product packaging you receive may vary and you may receive a product labeled as either LIGHTIFY or SMART+.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.