I wasn’t sure whether or not wireless charging was a must-have smartphone feature until Apple finally added it to its 2017 iPhone lineup. Now, I seriously can’t imaging having to go back to plugging my iPhone into a wall to charge it. If you have an iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone 8 you can just place your phone on your charging pad or stand and you’re done. If you have an older iPhone model though, you’re out of luck — at least, that used to be the case. What you might not know is that there are simple cases like the Antye Wireless Charger Charging Receiver Case you can slip on your iPhone 6/6s, iPhone 6/6s Plus, iPhone 7, or iPhone 7 Plus to instantly add wireless charging support to your older iPhone model. They cost just $16 or $17 on Amazon, and they’re worth every penny.
Here’s what you should know from the product page:
- 【Wireless Charging Enabling Case】Built-in newest Qi wireless charging receiver module chip delivers wireless charging capabilities to your iPhone 7 Plus, wireless charging your phone like iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X
- 【Matte Finish Slim Phone Back Cover】Durable plastic with matte coated finish helps prevent fingerprints, dusts… Precise cutouts gives full access to all ports
- 【Flexible Lightning Connector】Makes it easy to sync and charge in the old fashioned way as well, No need to remove case
- 【Universal Qi Compliant】A wireless charging pad (Not Included) is required to charge your iPhone wirelessly; Works seamlessly with any Qi-standard wireless charger dock
- 【What You Get】1 × ANTYE Qi Wireless Receiver Case, 100% No-hassle 12-month REPLACEMENT warranty and friendly customer service
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.